Monday, September 21, 2009

Anna Sui for Target Pop-Up Store

I have always been very on the ball when it comes to Target's Go International or Design Collaborations, but this time I didn't get the chance to check it out till Saturday September 19th...almost 6 days after the collection hit all Target stores. My reviews on this collection is coming in the next couple of days, please be patient because I want to do a good review like the previous one I did for Tracy Feith for Target, which Target loved and retweeted my tweet on Twitter!

I was planning to stop by the Anna Sui for Target Pop-Up Store (which was a private SoHo townhouse) on Crosby Street on Fashion Night Out, but never made it to SoHo from Fifth Avenue. I didn't make it there myself, but that doesn't mean I can't blog about the bohemian-chicness and ultra-coolness of this purple and black color themed pop-up store. Check this out!

Custom wallpaper, ornate chandeliers, antique mirrors

This is so Mod!

Newspaper wallpaper - cheap & chic!

Did you know that our favorite Gossip Girl cast members were also at the Anna Sui for Target Pop-Up Store to check out the collection that was inspired by their own Gossip Girl characters?