Friday, May 22, 2009

Shop My Closet 5/22/09


Click on these 2 links below to see the past 2 weeks of Shop My Closet:

Shop My Closet 5/8/09 Designer Purses

Shop My Closet 5/15/09 Clothes


I Am Recessionista is now on a mission to find a new home for stuff I don't wear anymore or have never worn before. Every Friday, new items will be posted under the Shop My Closet Tag.
  • All items are in excellent or good condition; either gently worn or never worn, some with price tags on them.
  • All prices are stated in US Dollars. They are bargain prices because my aim is to give these pieces a better home and not to make a profit.
  • Description and sizing will be provided as accurate as possible. But do feel free to leave me comments if you still have any questions about sizing, measurements, etc. or email me at iamrecessionista at gmail.com.
  • Since these are all one-piece items from my personal closet, I will update my blog with the word [SOLD] in front of the item title once the item is not available.
  • Payment is through Paypal and shipping will be USPS.
  • Shipping cost: Bags $5, Shoes $5, Clothing $2 to $5, Accessories $1 to $4.