Thursday, May 21, 2009

Proud to be A Recessionista!

First we heard economists say that this is the worst recession since The Great Depression in 1929-1930. Then we heard that we are in the process of pulling out of a recession which should end by the end of 2009. So, the question is? Which prediction is true?

In my world, it doesn't matter whether there is a recession or not, I am still going to be the smart and savvy shopper a.k.a Recessionista that I am now, and continue to share my thoughts and tips and coupons and deals with the entire world. Since I started my blog, I have readers from all around the world including: United States (of course), Canada, Mexico, South America, U.K, Europe, Australia and Asia. So, I will not stop blogging even if the recession is over. Because as I Am Recessionista always says "There is always a better way to shop and look like a million bucks without breaking the bank."

Thanks everyone for your support so far! Keep reading and leaving your comments. I am sure d**n proud to be a Recessionista! See my upcoming post "Should You Be A Recessionista?"