Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Top Score Purchase from Labor Day 2009: Juicy Couture Multi-Rings Long Necklace

If anyone asks me these questions: "How do you know if you got a deal?" and "How do you shop smart?", my answers will be listed all in this single blog entry. This Labor Day Weekend was not about shopping, but more about eating. It was so unlike other Labor Day weekends in my teens and adulthood life. As much as I tried avoiding my favorite stores like Juicy Couture, I still couldn't resist popping in to see what's on sale.

Five minutes after browsing through clothing racks, I decided to walk over to the pretty glass display cabinet. There was a sale section and a new arrivals section. The one thing that really stood out was this long stranded cluster necklace. As I asked the sales person to show me that necklace, I had my fingers crossed behind my back that it will be on sale and that it will be within my budget. The original retail price was $138, and guess what's the sale price on it?

Juicy Couture Multi-Rings Long Necklace
:
:
:
:
:
$49.99!
:
:
:
:
Plus 25% off the Sale Price!
:
:
:
:
$38!!!!!!

It was marked down so many times that I couldn't resist not buying it. Honestly, I would have willingly paid $50 for it. But hey, if Juicy Couture wants to be more recessionista-friendly, then I won't refuse.

What I love about this necklace is that it isn't just a necklace. It is made up of a cluster of 8 separate rings that I can wear separately. Isn't that a deal? My 3 favorite rings of the whole batch is the one with the crown, the Class of 2009 pink ring, and diamond eternity ring.

Close up of the 8 rings

Close up of the Class of 2009 Ring

So back to the questions of: "How do you know if you got a deal?" and "How do you shop smart?" Well, this is how. See marked down prices on the box.