Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bargain Shopping in the United States of America

"SALE" is a 4-letter word that is very close to my heart besides "LOVE"

I have traveled across the globe from the East to the West and everything in between. If anyone would ask me "Where is the best place to bargain shop?", my answer will always be the U.S. Don't get me wrong though, I have shopped till I dropped in Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne and many other countries, but the U.S. is still the best when it comes to bargain shopping. Why, you might ask. Well, let's just say that the U.S. has the best SALES hands down. The U.S. is the only country I have found great deals on quality merchandise (designer duds too!) for up to 90% off its retail price.

Being the world traveler and Recessionista that I am, I have decided to blog about the best places to bargain shop in some of the most interesting cities that I have visited; in the U.S. and abroad. I will be tagging these entries under Where To Bargain Shop and Bargain Shopping Labels section (right bottom corner of my blog). Stay tuned!