Thursday, June 11, 2009

Deals & Steals #2: $9.99 Jeffrey Campbell Ankle Booties

If you are a bargain hunter like myself, you will find yourself scouring the retail market for deals and steals. My motto has always been "There's always a better way to shop"; and that holds true till this very day. My personal possessions include items that are marked down so low, they may as well be free!

I recently got this pair of Jeffrey Campbell Ankle Booties at Daffy's Herald Square in Manhattan. I wouldn't say they are the nicest of the nicest JC designs, but you won't believe how much I actually paid for it! $9.99 was what I paid for these booties (original retail was $158 I think). I have bought shoes from Daffy's in the past and they were good deals, but this is definitely the best deal I ever got on a pair of leather shoes...PERIOD! Recessionista Tip: Daffy's has really good deals on shoes especially, definitely stop by there if you live in the NY or NJ area.

If you haven't heard, Jeffrey Campbell, an LA shoe designer has been around for almost a decade and is a legitimate quality company that produces designer inspired designs at a fraction of the designer price. Jeffrey Campbell shoes are not dirt cheap but they are very reasonably priced with most styles are priced under $100, with several exceptions priced $160 or so. These are some of my favorite Jeffrey Campbell shoes that are also reasonably priced.

Jeffrey Campbell On Top Bootie on sale $71.17 at overstock.com

Jeffrey Campbell Betty 2 Heels on sale $55 at overstock.com