Friday, April 17, 2009

Shopping Haul: Urban Decay 30% Sale

I've received my Urban Decay Order!


My Urban Decay Online Order


Being the frugal Recessionista I am today, I only spent $58.80 on my Urban Decay order. A year ago, I would have spent at least $200 on on my order easily if I had this 30% coupon in my hand. This time round, I only picked the 3 most essential items I needed in this order instead of buying every item that catches my eye; which I am very proud of myself for that. Since I use these items on a regular basis, I would have actually gone ahead and bought them at full retail at $84. But since Urban Decay was so kind as to offer me this great discount, I saved $25.20 on my total order!

In order to get the free shipping, I had to spend above $50, so I chose the top 3 items that would make it closest to $50. Takes a lot of time and effort to do that, but I did it. I got UDPP of course, the Deluxe Shadow Box, and the Travel Set of 24/7 Eyeliner in Velvet Rope. I didn't get the XXX Shine Stash like I originally planned because I still had 2 full size XXX Shine Lip Glosses and Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss Gift Box still untouched. I am currently using my recent favorite Mac Hello Kitty Lip Gloss in She Loves Candy (my most favorite item in my Mac Hello Kitty Haul). I got free shipping as well for my order which saved me $5 of shipping, plus I didn't have to pay tax. And....I almost forgot! I got a Free sample size of their Sellout deluxe lipstick for spending over $35. Super great deal! What more can a Recessionista ask for?