Thursday, August 6, 2009

Trip to Henri Bendel with my 20% coupon

My friend and I recently laid our hands on some discount coupons from our favorite stores. Henri Bendel is one of them. I know 20% is not much, but imagine this. I can use it on whatever I want - clothes, shoes, handbags, hair accessories, candles and the best part - cosmetics and skincare! If any of you New Yorkers would like to have a coupon, I have a couple extras. I have given away some of them to my Twitter followers, so DM or tweet me @imrecessionista or leave me a comment here. This coupon is good till end of August. I have my shopping list set aside, and I have a must-have list and a wanna-have list.

My must-haves are: Mac cosmetics (major stock up on brushes and eye shadows) , and Henri Bendel Fig Candle.


My wanna-haves are: Henri Bendel limited edition dolls, Bendel Girls Bangle, Bendel Girls Tote.


What I end up buying is still unknown. All I know is that I cannot resist myself whenever I shop there. It isn't surprising that Henri Bendel is the place to shop for Blair Waldorf of Gossip Girl.