Wednesday, August 19, 2009

iPhone - My New Best Friend

I was pondering what to blog about today, and the iPhone just keeps popping back in my head. Don't be alarmed my readers and followers, I am still a fashionista at heart but there is probably this geeky tech side of me that has always wanted to be in the limelight.

I am a true fan or the iPhone. I am a proud owner of the new 3GS, and I have been a loyal customer since the 2G was launched 2 years ago. I used to own 4 Blackberry Phones, Nokia Phones, Samsung, LG, you name it. But by far, the iPhone is my most favorite phone. I can watch movies on it, listen to music, play games, take pictures.....the phone features are just endless and the App Store just makes it even better with more features. The price of the iPhone has come down by a lot since its first launch. For $99, you can get the 3G and with $199, you can get a 3GS. Imagine this, you are getting a smart phone that can do so much more than text messages, call people, and email.

Screen Shot of My Current iPhone Wallpaper - Guess what they are?


Answer: Peeled Snow Crab Legs

Screen Shot of My iPhone Screen



If it sounds like I work for Apple or am an Apple Product Evangelist, then the answer is no I am not affiliated with them; though I wish that I am somehow affiliated with them (hint: working for a cool company, staff discounts, better app placements in the app store etc.) The closest affiliation I have with Apple is to find my posed picture with Apple's original co-founder (a.k.a the other Steve and Dancing with the Stars contestant) Steve Wozniak published by a well-known, reputable news site.