Thursday, May 7, 2009

Target Designer Collaborations: Anna Sui (Gossip Girl Inspired)


I am a big fan of the CW hit show Gossip Girl and love many of the ensembles from my favorite characters Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen. It is a fact though that many of the gorgeous ensembles that these upper east side girls from the Constance Billiard School for Girls wear, come with pretty hefty price tags; including those from my all-time favorite designer Anna Sui.

So I literally shouted for joy when I heard that Anna Sui is going to release a capsule collection for Target Designer Collaborations - inspired by the four main female characters from Gossip Girl - Serena, Blair, Vanessa, Jenny! We will be seeing lots of metallic jacquard, herringbone, silk and chiffon and detailing with tulle, lace and sequins in this collection.

Hold your horses though because the collection won't be available till this Fall, and it won't be available at all Target stores (just 250 of them, so please check if it is going to be at the Target near you) and Target.com from September 13 through October 17.

I love Blair's Anna Sui Teal Chiffon Blouse!

I love Vanessa's Anna Sui Shape and Splendor Dress ($550 at Anthrpologie)