Thursday, May 28, 2009

Matthew Williamson for H&M Summer ‘09 Collection

I know this post might come a little late because Matthew Williamson's Summer collection has already hit about 1600 H&M stores worldwide on May 15th, and are probably sold out in stores by now. Just as my girlies and I expected from Matthew Williamson, his summer collection for H&M is even better than his spring collection that was limited edition. where people were waiting in long lines to get into the store, and then to fight over a piece of garment. See my previous entry to see the video of that catfight. I know! :)

If you didn't get anything from this collection, this is your chance. My girlies and I divided what we managed to get from our MW for H&M shopping haul, and these are some extras we got. All Brand New With Tags. Email me at IAmRecessionista@gmail.com for more information on photos of actual items, prices and sizing measurements. Items will be shipped from the US. One piece each available, don't regret it if you didn't act fast. Most of Matthew Williamson's collection comes with 4-figure price tags. So, this is your chance to get it for much less.

Item 1: Parrot Print Floral Dress

Item 2: Swirl Print Kaftan Tunic


Item 3: Swirl Print Sunglasses

Item 4: Parrot Print Kaftan Top