Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Follow Me On Twitter!

Follow ImRecessionista On Twitter Today!
For those of you who don't tweet, then this might be an eye opener for you. Twitter is currently my favorite social networking application that far easier to use than any other ones I have tried. If you can use Facebook, then Twitter will be a piece of cake for you. My Twitter username is imrecessionista ... well I wanted it to be iamrecessionista but the maximum number of characters you could use was 15 so I had to leave out the A. So anyway Twitter is a micro-blogging site that you type whatever you want to say in 140 characters or less. I currently have 163 followers which is not a whole lot compared to celebrities like Britney Spears or Oprah Winfrey. If you have a Twitter account and follow me, you will get to know more about I Am Recessionista and see my blog updates.

I was at the Twitter office in San Francisco this month and their work space was as cool as their application. These were my tweets when I was in their office:
1. Twittering at twitter http://twitpic.com/731qg2. Twitter! http://twitpic.com/731x63. Took a crap at twitter's restroom....will post all cool pics on my blog.

Check out the pictures I took of their restroom. All pink! My favorite color! Before you take your throne, a picture with Twitter's famous black clouds greets you. Their restroom is well-stocked too with lots of toiletries. Their break room was also stocked with lots of snacks and beverages. Twitter sure does know how to pamper their staff!

Twitter Black Cloud Picture

Twitter Toiletries Shelf

Twitter Break Room